Aug 14, 2009

favourite entry..'Untuk Kawan Baik'

There is nothing special about me I am just a little star If it seems like I'm shining it's probably It's probably a reflection of something you already are I could get about my self sometimes when there's so many other around When deep inside you feel the darkerss That is where I can always be found [x3] Just keep trying & trying It's just a matter of time and Though this grinding is tiring Don't get it stop you from smiling Just keep trying & trying Sooner or later you'll find it It's surprising how inspired It's to see you shining Cause in the dark of the night you're all i can see and you sure look like a star to me There is nothing special about me I am just a lil star If you try to reach out and touch me you'll see that I'm not really that far Oh I may not be the brightest no Am I the last one you see Well it's hard to notice me
That's just fine with me Everything just fine with me Everything just fine with me There is nothing special about me I am just a lil star I’ve been running and jumping, but barely Getting, getting over the bar I plan on being much more than I, am but that's in do time But until then I'm guilty, and being humans my crime Being human that is my crime Being human that is my crime Just keep trying & trying It's just a matter of time and Though this grinding is tiring Don't get it stop you from smiling Just keep trying & trying Sooner or later you'll find it It's surprising how inspired It's to see you shining Cause in the dark of the night you're all i can see and you sure look like a star to me
*special untuk 'Kawan Baik" - korang tentu setuju ngn ape yg aku rasa tentang lirik ni.

http://www.zshare.net/download/kelis-lil-star-ft-cee-lo-mp3.html

0 comments :