Dec 9, 2013

I'm ok...just not to worry my dear.

Am i OK...?  I shall not say i'm that OK enough to confirm however being a mommy taught me to be strong and superpower from what really i am. It such a loooooooooong day......such a rainy day and makes us so wet with our boring feeling .

But here i am..writing like i'm SUPER PRO. While behind the screen i had watering eyes in the middle of the night. Whispering to my pumpkins and peas...to sleep tight, well and have nice dream. Dream bout your mickey and minnie mouse so that u will smile and swept my worries away. I'm pampering myself, counting how many days and nights..when will their daddy coming back.

Counting are pains...missing the person much more miserable.  Not just me...but i bet the girls are much more. They just coming back from kampung..stayed 4 days with atok and nenek. Just because my little pea admitted to paediatric hosp - diagnosed with pneumonia. For that 4days at kampung, the elder sisters shasha and sophie never missed me. Never ask bout their daddy...but when they are home, my eldest pumpkin keep hugging her daddy. Many times and much longer from they way she always did.

We had a weekend away from our routine. Bringing the girl to the beach as paying our promises since decades. Since the daddy would be away again....there we went, just to cheer up my pumpkin shasha. Hope the joy can last at least for a week till the daddy come back.

Seems the pumpkin doin' well but my elder pea are down with fever. She asked for daddy several time..."mane babah ni...." "eh mana motor babah ni..?" The joy could not lasted much more longer for sophie. As i taking her in good care...my little pea down with flu.


The weather..are copying their daddy's weather ....far away from here.

Me...still standing strong for the sake of my pumpkin and peas.

As i writing this entry....they are getting better.

I'm just OK...not to worry my dear.

0 comments :